Advancements in the field of dental technology have not only enhanced our diagnostic abilities, but they have also made the process of receiving dental care more comfortable and the results far more effective. Modern technology allows expert cosmetic dentist Dr. Patricia Roach to gain a more in-depth understanding of the health of your teeth, gums, jawbone, and other oral structures. To bring the highest quality of care to Lake Mary, FL patients, our full-service dental practice offers the latest in minimally invasive technology. Our state-of-the-art equipment enables Dr. Roach to take a more comprehensive approach toward improving your oral health, showing oral structures in finer detail and with greater accuracy than ever before. Oral concerns, like tooth decay, bone loss, cysts and tumors, abscesses, tooth impactions and a range of other issues, can often be diagnosed in earlier stages, leading to more conservative care and minimizing future treatment needs. To learn more about how we use advanced dental technology to deliver the best possible results for your smile, talk to our team at Orlando Advanced Dentists today.
"I found a lot of professionalism and the extraordinary attention from the staff and especially from Dr Roach, I am very happy to see the results obtained"- C.V. / Google / Jul 17, 2020
"I had the best experience in my live. All the staff is very kind and made me feel comfortable. Dr Patricia Roach gives me confidence and shows me a lot of professionalism. I consider her to be the best in her specialty."- J.P. / Google / Jul 16, 2020
"The staff is amazing and Dr. Patricia is very patient and caring!"- Y.V. / Google / Jul 16, 2020
"I have known Dr. Patricia and her team for over a year and they are outstanding, they have taken care of my family needs and it's the only place i will take my son. I highly recommend them."- S.Y. / Google / May 28, 2020
"Dr. Roach is the most amazing dentist. She is so warm and kind with amazing chair side manners. Incredibly gentle and extremely knowledgeable and truly master of her craft as well as attention to detail. Real quality work ! The office is immaculate and beautiful. The ladies in the office are just as incredible. Mandy, Arlene and Arika are always professional and caring and just as lovely and knowledgeable. Hands down best experience !"- L.M. / Google / May 21, 2020
Types of Technology
- Soft Tissue Laser: Dr. Roach proudly brings the benefits of advanced laser technology to our patients when treating a variety of oral health needs. The Gemini™ 810 + 980 diode laser is commonly used to perform gum recontouring, esthetic and functional crown lengthening, and other soft tissue procedures. As a minimally invasive tool, our advanced dental laser features dual-wavelength technology that vaporizes soft tissue quickly and effectively to allow for greater precision, increased comfort, and faster smile results.
- 3D Digital Impressions: Using the latest in optical scanning technology, our 3D digital impression system captures highly accurate images of the topography of your mouth. Dr. Roach uses 3D impressions to plan for and complete a wide range of dental procedures, from cosmetic restorations to orthodontic appliances. Digital impressions are a quick, comfortable procedure and eliminate the need for messy materials.
- Digital X-rays: Modern digital x-rays deliver low radiation yet produce high-definition images of your teeth, bone, and jaw. Dr. Roach uses these superior diagnostic images to evaluate for oral problems not visible during a clinical examination, such as bone loss, cavities between teeth and under restorations, impacted teeth, and cysts, tumors, and abscesses. Our digital x-ray system works through a small, comfortable sensor to transmit images of your mouth directly to our computer system and your patient record within seconds.
- DIAGNOdent™ Cavity Detector: Utilizing transillumination through advanced laser technology, our pen-like cavity detector measures the amount of fluorescence in a tooth, which is higher in the presence of tooth decay. This tool is essential in detecting tooth decay in the earliest stages, even before clinically visible, and allowing for a conservative approach to restoring oral health.
- Intraoral Camera: Dr. Roach and our team use this small, handheld camera to take live images of your teeth, gums, and other areas within your mouth that are often hard to see. This gives you the opportunity to better understand your oral health and treatment needs and visualize exactly what we see when examining your mouth.
- Digital Imaging: Our advanced digital system rotates 360-degrees around your head to render a 3D view of your face, mouth, head, and jaw areas. This information is then used in our smile design process to help gain an accurate idea of how your final cosmetic results will appear.
What to Expect
Dr. Roach and our team are committed to using the highest quality materials and techniques in comprehensively treating the unique needs of each individual patient. We incorporate our in-house technology into our treatment processes daily to precisely diagnose and plan for the best possible care and deliver superior results for your smile. Throughout our use of technology for diagnostic and treatment procedures, our team is always ready to answer any questions you may have and will continue to bring you the latest in technology as it evolves.
Advanced dental technology has significantly enhanced the way in which we perform dentistry and the level of comfort patients experience when undergoing care. By utilizing cutting-edge diagnostic techniques, Dr. Roach can often identify and treat oral conditions with greater accuracy and before they develop into complex issues. This can allow for less invasive procedures that save you and your family time, money, and the need for more extensive procedures in the future. To learn more about how we use dental technology, schedule a consultation at Orlando Advanced Dentists in Orlando, FL.